We work hard. We play hard.
We understand that staying in shape is important and while we certainly aren’t a “gym” there are a few things we can offer to help you stay active and, hopefully, make new friends while you’re at it! The activities below take place at a variety of locations and include all skill-levels.
Coed Badminton: In the London Campus gym
- Select Wednesday evenings at 8:30, October/November & January – May *
- Contact Brian Phelps for dates & updates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep an eye on the church calendar for cancellations.
- New players are welcome to join any time.
- Geared to ages 14+
*NOTE: Badminton is cancelled during March break and during the month of December. Rackets not provided.
Basketball: In the Komoka Community Centre gym
- Sunday evenings at 7:30 PM
- New players are welcome any time!
- No need to sign up.
- Geared to ages 16+
- We have two coed slo-pitch teams that play each week in the Samson Christian Slo Pitch League, at Dreamers Ball Park.
- Fans are encouraged to come out and cheer them on!
- Visit Samson’s web site for game schedules and more information about the league.
- Open to ages 16 and up.
- Registration fee applies. Contact us for details.