At each weekend service we will have a time when people can give to Gateway Church.
This is a time where we celebrate God’s goodness and provision and join our hearts in the act of worship through giving.
Giving is an expression.
- It expresses gratitude: God has blessed us with life, health, freedom and so much more
- It expresses generosity: With great joy, we love to give, to share and to help make our community, our city and our world better.
- It expresses trust: When we give out of our resources, we are placing our trust in God to help us meet our own financial needs.
- It expresses responsibility: We love Gateway and all that happens here, and like every household, nothing exists for free. Giving keeps the lights on!
Please know that if you are a guest with us, we do not want you to feel obligated to give, however if you would like to, of course we welcome it.
Ways to give:
- Online below: Allows for one-time or recurring
- Automatic withdrawal: Download the form here, or pick one up this Sunday
- In Person: Cash or cheque during the service, or via debit after the service.
You can help us provide you with a year-end tax receipt by making sure we have your complete and correct name and mailing address on file. Receipts for donations made online (below) are accessed directly from CanadaHelps. Please direct address updates and giving inquiries to Janine Buckles.
Donor Restricted Gift Policy
Spending of funds is confined to Gateway Church approved programs and projects. Each contribution directed toward an approved program or project will be used as restricted with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by Gateway Church, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.
Registered Charity #866179716RR0002