We’re getting ready for summer day camps!
Here you will find details about Summer Day Camp and Revert Skate Camps! All camps take place at our London campus, 890 Sarnia Rd.
Maker Fun Factory Summer Day Camp
**Note: This camp is full & registration is closed. We are NOT able to accommodate walk-ins.**
A world where curious kids become hands-on inventors who discover they’re lovingly crafted by God.
- Free if you don’t attend church anywhere.
- Free if you attend Gateway Church, London or Komoka Campus!
- $10/child if you attend another church. (We appreciate your willingness to support our goal to reach out to families in this way and to assist us with the costs of our summer day camp.)
Please note the following guidelines, prepared for the safety of the children.
- Please do not bring your children earlier than 9:00 AM.
- All children must be escorted into the building by their parent or care-giver.
- At the end of the morning parents must come inside the building to pick up their children.
You can hep us create tasty snacks for our campers by making a donation from the list of items below.
Please contact Pastor Dana (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know what you will be donating so we can remove items from the list.
- 1 Costco size box of Chex or Shreddies
- 3 bags of pretzel sticks
- 1 box (54) packaged Rice Krispie treats
- 4 watermelons
Revert Skate Camp
Revert Skate Camp is the place for kids, ages 7 – 14, who love to skateboard or want to learn how or want to get better!
Lessons, sports, talks, videos, competitions, snacks, water bottle, t-shirt, counselors, design your own deck, prizes and more! We had a great time last year, so let’s do it again!
We offer four weeks of summer skate camp!LEARN MORE & REGISTER HERE!